'Oracles of the Bush' Tenterfield Tour
Oracles of the Bush is an annual event celebrating Australian bush poetry, music and art. This event boasts among the highest prizemoney for any bush poetry competition in the country. It includes a variety of events such as Poets’ Concert featuring professional poets, poetry competition heats and final, breakfasts, lunches and the Poets’ Brawl breakfast in Jubilee Park.
As well as its signature events, a number of other community events such as a craft show, markets and the Centenary Cottage Museum display are held in conjunction with this four day celebration.
Oracles is held at the start of autumn when Tenterfield’s leaves are beginning to turn gold. It’s a great place to be at the start of a wonderful season.
AbFab Tours owner/operator Debbie Bowling will hostess this tour. Debbie’s husband, Don will be on The ‘Oracles of the Bush’ Tenterfield Tour as well and together their goal is that everyone feels part of the AbFab family.
- 7am Departure from the Grafton Library, Pound Street, Grafton.
- 7.30am Departure –South Grafton William Wedge Bus Interchange – Ryan Str and End of Kelly Str. Sth Gtn
- Glenrock Gardens – Tour & Lunch plus entertainment by “Fraze’ – the Bush Poet.
- Heats 1 & 2 and Grand Final.
- CampFire Yarns.
- Professional Poets Concert
- McKenzie Lookout.
- Open Garden.
- Australia’s Largest Cork Tree.
- Markets at the Railway Station Museum.
- The Transport Museum.
- Poets Brawl & Breakfast at Jubilee Park.
- Free time Mid morning Sunday: Options attend church/shopping/Art Gallery/Cafes.
- 6pm South Grafton William Wedge Bus Interchange.
- 6.30pm Departure from the Grafton Library.
Tour includes: Entry into all events (Breakfast x 2, Lunch x 3, Dinner x 2).
Due to this tours’ extreme popularity – 50% or full payment required to secure your booking. For the detailed programme please email Debbie.
3 Day / 2 Night Tour
Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd April 2022
Twin Share $680
Solo traveller $820
Jacaranda City Coach
Please read our Domestic Tours Booking/Cancellation Policy here