Lismore Lantern Parade Tour
Below is the 2020 itinerary and 2021 is to be updated in the near future as particulars are confirmed.
2020 Overnight Tour included:
- New Italy.
- Viking Village (this would be their 3rd year).
- Lismore Shopping Centre.
- Arts, Crafts and Food Markets.
- Lismore Lantern Parade 5.30 pm.
- Lismore Fiery Finale: Bonfire and fireworks – grandstand seating.
- Central location accommodation at the AZA Motel.
- Tour and M/Tea at the Pecan Barefoot Farm.
- Piazza in the Park.
- Coraki Hotel for pizza lunch.
Debbie Bowling: AbFab Tours Owner/Operator and Hostess – Debbie’s passion for all passengers to have a wonderful experience is reflected in this customised and personalise itinerary.
7.30am Grafton Library
8.30am Maclean Boulevard
Overnight Tour includes:
*Viking Village (this would be their 3rd year)
Lismore Shopping Centre
Arts, Crafts and Food Markets
Lismore Lantern Parade 5.30pm
Lismore Fiery Finale: Bonfire and fireworks – Grandstand Seating
Central Location Accommodation at the AZA Motel
Tour and M/Tea at the Pecan Barefoot Farm
Piazza in the Park
Coraki Hotel for Pizza for lunch
3pm Maclean Boulevard
3.40pm Sth Gtn Bus Exchange
4pm Gtn Library
Due to the popularity of this event, to avoid disappointment book ASAP
2 Days / 1 Night
Saturday 19th to Sunday 20th June 2021
Departing Grafton, Maclean and Chatsworth
Please read our Domestic Tours Booking/Cancellation Policy here