Bens Falls Retreat Dinner and Glen Innes Show Tour
The rains have fallen! This grand tour takes in 2 waterfalls: Bens Falls & Boundary Falls, Ottery Tin & Arsenic Mine, Glen Innes Show, Standing Stands with Piper & more.
Day 1: Friday 12th February 2021
- Morning Tea stop at Rangers Hut (please bring own morning tea).
- Historic Ottery Arsenic Mine, Emmaville with guide Ronny Jillett.
- Bens Falls Retreat Restaurant: Canapes, main dinner & dessert.
- As the sun goes down & the Severn River flows abundantly, we will see a spectacular view with floodlights projecting onto Bens Falls.
NB: BYO drinks.
Day 2: Saturday 13th February 2021
- Free morning (with the possibility of an event).
- Visit the exciting Glen Innes Show, widely known as the ‘Royal Show of the North’ offering the ultimate show experience. Locals and visitors experience a kaleidoscope of show spectacles usually only witnessed at the Sydney Royal Easter Show. Attractions include pavilion exhibits not to be missed, woodchopping, post and chainsaw competitions, food, wine and lifestyle stalls, a grand parade at 4 pm and much more.
- A not to be missed Musical Ride. The arena will be darkened, and the local Pony Club will ride with lights, followed by a spectacular fireworks show.
NB: 2 choices for bus departure times to return to accommodation: 6 pm or 9.45 pm after fireworks.
Day 3: Sunday 14th February 2021
- Standing Stones guided tour and Piper.
- Glen Innes historical town guided tour.
- Boundary Falls – light lunch provided.
- Accommodation: New England Motor Lodge, a stylish 4-star motel.
- Dinner at Bens Falls Retreat Restaurant with floodlights on falls.
- 2 Hot plated breakfast with tea/coffee or juice & fresh fruit/cereal.
- Light lunch on Sunday on our return home.
- Entry into Glen Innes Show.
- Wards Buses – air-conditioned coach.
There will be sections of gravel road.
A Covid-19 Safety Plan is in place. The wellbeing of our passengers is of paramount importance.
Departure Times: Friday 12th February 2021
- 7.25 am Maclean Boulevard
- 8.30 am Grafton Library
- 9 am South Grafton Bus Interchange
Arrival Times: Sunday 14th February 2021
- 1.50 pm South Grafton Bus Interchange
- 2.15 pm Grafton Library
- 3.10 pm Maclean Boulevard
Deposit: $50.00 per person with a completed booking form is required to secure your place.
Final payment: Must be made by Tuesday 2nd February 2021.
3 Day / 2 Night Tour
Friday 12th to Sunday 14th February 2021
Twin Share $500 per person
Solo Traveller $660 per person
Please read our Domestic Tours Booking/Cancellation Policy here